What we believe...
Hey you gorgeous thing! Let us tell you a bit about ourselves. Here at Plus-Size Clothing Co, we’ve crafted a business around a few core beliefs:
- Every single woman’s body is beautiful. Whatever shape, whatever size. We don’t all look like Miranda Kerr and why would we want to? That’s boring! You’re bloody gorgeous, just as you are.
- Every woman also deserves to have clothing on offer that makes them feel like a damn queen. Clothes give you an opportunity to show off your style and express who you are. And is there anything worse than finding an amazing piece but it doesn’t come in your size?
- Why on earth should we have to hunt far and wide for clothing that fits? And then it costs a fortune when we find it? There should be plenty of options on offer for plus size women and that don’t cost and arm and a leg.
What we’ve done about it...
We have searched the globe (that’s right, the globe!) far and wide to find the latest plus size fashions to offer you at affordable prices. This means we’ve taken the hard work out of shopping for the perfect fit and sourced great value products from a range of suppliers.
We do things a little differently around here, and we are damn proud of it. So here are a few things to know about our products:
- We are a clothing collection. So while we are an Australian business, our products are manufactured around the world. Hello, more than 92%* of the clothes sold in Australia are! Trust us, go and check all your tags. We are all about great value, so we go looking for the best places to find it.
- Great value is not just about price, it’s about quality! We work with the very same manufacturers that produce clothes for the biggest commercial brands in the world (we can’t name for legal reasons but we would almost guarantee you’ve got them in your wardrobe). Each of the manufacturers we work with also goes through our own strict quality standards.
- Frills might be great on clothes, but you don’t want them in a business! That’s why we cut out non-value adds that you, the customer, end up paying or. We’ll let you in on a little industry secret…those clothes you bought in a store? They were most likely manufactured overseas and you’re paying extra for them because the brand spent money on putting their tag on it and storing them for ages in a warehouse. Ain’t nobody got time for that! We send our products directly to the customer. That means you don’t have to fork out extra money for fancy tags, packaging, warehousing and extra shipping.
*according to the Australian Council of Textiles and Fashion, 2014.
What we offer...
Plus-Size Clothing Co provides a wide range of the latest fashions for the Plus-Size babe! We offer styles to suit every figure and specifically cater to women who typically wear Australian sizes 16 to 26. You will find a wide selection of dresses, tops, bottoms, outerwear, swimwear and intimates.
We’re constantly on the hunt for great plus size fashion so we can offer you the latest trends. You don’t have to wait for the next season to find new buys with us! We refresh our range and add new looks year round.
And because shopping should be fun and easy, we give you the option of shopping by category, size, price or colour. Get exactly what you’re after straight away or have fun browsing.
So go on, embrace your curves and check out our latest collection!
The Plus-Size Clothing Co Team x
Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/sh_sbve-theme-snippet.liquid
We want to ensure that we do everything possible to ensure that you receive a product which fits well! To do this we size so we have created individual size guides for each product.
Your individual Size chart is located in the images or description of your product. This will include measurements to ensure a fit.
See below for where they are located:
Step 1: Click arrow on images scroll
Step 2: Till you reach a size guide
Step 3: Measure Yourself:
Important tips to ensure the size fits
- Check the size chart carefully – often product sizes are different for every individual item!
- Know how to measure yourself
- Pay attention to the material – does it have any stretch? Will it shrink?
- Pay attention to the style – some are more forgiving than others
- If in doubt, go one size bigger