We want to ensure that we do everything possible to ensure that you receive a product which fits well! To do this we have created a size guide (below). Please note that sizing is not an exact science. The below is considered to be a guide of body measurements only and not a fit guarantee.
We all have different body shapes and proportions, so its important to also read the 'fit tip' on each product page to get a better understanding of the cut and stretch of each individual piece.
We have personally inspected each and every garment and have provided recommendations on whether the garment fits 'true to size' or runs slightly small or large (based on our size chart). So please read the item descriptions carefully!
Our aim is to please! But unfortunately not all products will suit/fit everyone to their liking. Not to worry, we offer returns on all full priced items. See our Returns Policy for details.
Still not sure what size is best for you? Ask one of our friendly team at email@example.com for some guidance :)
Important tips to ensure the size fits
- Check the size guide carefully and compare to your body measurements.
- Know how to measure yourself! Its best to do this in your undies and bra (the bra/s you would usually wear under the garment).
- Pay attention to the material – does it have any stretch? Will it shrink?
- Pay attention to the style – some are more forgiving than others.
- Compare our size guide to other brands that you know fit you well. Pick the size that most accurately matches the size guide measurements of your favourite pieces.
- A 'dual size' (e.g. 18-20) indicates that the garment measurements fits best somewhere in the middle of these sizes. So if you're a 'large 18' (mostly wear 18 but sometimes 20), go for the size 18-20. However, if you are a 'small 18' (mostly 18 but sometimes 16), for the size 16-18.
- If in doubt, go one size bigger. You can always belt it or take it in :)